Friday, February 17, 2012

New from ForgeWorld: The Basilisk.

ForgeWorld introduced, today, their new Basilisk (no, not that Basilisk).



(More angles and thoughts after the jump ...)









Initially, my response was that I've got no real use for it.  I mean, it's essentially an eight-legged chameleon and that's cool and all, but I'm not sure I'd ever field it and I've got plenty of other stuff I'm working on ...

Then, I thought on it a little harder and came up with this:  If you're not a fan of the Jabberslythe that Games Workshop released (and I'm not) and you're not opposed to doing a little bitz shopping for some appropriate wings (and I'm not), it might make a pretty decent 'counts as' for the Jabberslythe.

(I still don't see myself picking one up, though ...)

1 comment:

Warhammer In Progress said...

Looks pretty cool, not quite sure of the size, but may be a cool proxy for a Slaanesh fiend....